Terms and Conditions
- These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.azhaarbeauty.com or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Azhaar Beauty Shop, registered in the Somaliland under license number 5039, with its office located in Somaliland (“we”, “our”or “us”).
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
- Order acceptance
- Each product in your order is sold by us.
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
- Payment. By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
- credit/debit card;
- zaad services
- cash on delivery
- Cancelling Order.You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- Delivery of your order
- Delivery Costs.The costs of delivery will be free of cost in Hargeisa while courier service will advise if any additional cost is involved from remote areas.
- Delivery Date.This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Delays:
- If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
- If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or rearrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
- Title to Products.A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
- We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
- Returns, Replacements & Exchanges
- The table below sets out our return/replacement/exchange policy with respect to certain product categories:
|Return, Replacement & Exchange (Reason)
||Return, Replacement & Exchange (Possibility)
|You have received a wrong product;
||Product must be good and is unused, in original unbroken packaging and includes all complete elements, without any scratches, along with original receipt.
|You have received a product that is not as described on the Site; or
||Only in certain conditions.
||Non-returnable Products. Refer to product list in clause 4.2
|You have received a damaged product.
||You have a right to return a product within three (3) days of receipt of shipment.
|You have changed your mind.
- Non-returnable Products.You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- any consumable product which has been used or installed;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Refund Procedure.We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment as follows:
- If you paid by credit/debit card, you will have a refund on the same credit/debit card used.
- Refund Timescale.Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our customer fulfilment center and inspected by our team, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
- If the refund is to your credit/debit card, within thirty (30) days from the day on which we receive the product back in our customer fulfilment center, or
- If you have cancelled your order before shipping, an automated refund will be provided back to you.
Welcome to www.azhaarbeauty.com (“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Azhaar Beauty Shop, registered in the Somaliland under license number 5039, with its office located in Somaliland (“we”, “our” or “us”).
About our Site
The Site is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
- Eligibility and registration requirements
- You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- for buyers:
10.2.1 You are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
10.2.2 You are able to provide an address in the Somaliland for delivery of products.
- In order to register to the Site, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the Site may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information. We reserve the right to decline any registration without further explanation. We reserve the right to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify your identity.
- Your obligations
- When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
- will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and
- will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
- When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate or prohibited categories or areas on our Site, including:
- content or items that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- content or items which may not be considered to be in compliance with general local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- content or items that may threaten national security;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you no longer fulfil the eligibility criteria or are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
- use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- manipulate the price of any item;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content;
- transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or similar;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or the interests or property of other users;
- the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights” ) that belong to or are licensed to us; or
- any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
- Intellectual property rights
- all content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property or the property of our licensors. We (or our licensors, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and
- all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Services, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein, will become our property.
- You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
- Suspension, termination & cancellation
- Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in relation to a cancelled product(s) order will be refunded.
- You may contact us through email on “email@example.com”, social media or by calling our call center on (+252) 636618888
- All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.